For years, the traditional rubber or PVC hot water bottles have been considered a safe means of providing warmth and comfort. However, it is not as safe or effective as you may think. Severe burns and scalds have resulted from filling the traditional hot water bottle with boiling water and this represents a real and frequent hazard; particularly, for diabetes sufferers and anyone suffering from reduced sensation in their hands or feet. There are additional hazards caused by steam or from the traditional hot water bottle splitting or leaking due to extremes in temperature and from material fatigue. Documented evidence suggests the problem is so widespread that in order to prevent unnecessary injury, traditional hot water bottles have been recalled due to defective manufacturing from some countries around the world.
Other warming products, like wheat-bags and conventional ‘hotties’ have similar problems with temperature control by becoming too hot or from losing their heat too fast!
So it’s time for a change…
Introducing :- The Cozee Generation 6 Electric Hot Water Bottles: Safe, Clean and Eco-Friendly!
- Move ahead into the world of ‘plug in’ warmth using the latest technology.
- Gone is the messy business of boiling water or putting wheat bags into the microwave!
Benefits of the Cozee Electric Hot Water Bottle
Look at these unique features:
- Has all the benefits of portability, economy and safety without any of the risks.
- Easy to use.
- Ideal to take anywhere.
- Suitable for all ages.
- No filling required.
- Plugs into a mains socket and is ready to use within 15 to 18 minutes.
- Will stay warm and cosy for up to 5 hours.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Heats to a safe temperature in minutes and provides blissful relief from sports injuries, muscle strains, back pain, menstrual cramps and comfort for arthritis and rheumatism sufferers.
- Has an in-built thermostatic heat control.
- The Cozee is made from a tough, durable, multi- ply system of specially manufactured material that is guaranteed not to leak, rot, perish or split.
- The Cozee electric hot water bottle is a safe and alternative bed warming system. Simply plug it in, warm it up, unplug and pop it into the bed for a snug and healthy night’s sleep. No danger of falling asleep and leaving it on high, no worries of accidents in the night. The Cozee is the ideal comforter for everyone, young and old.
- Complies with the CB world safety system and IEC electrical safety standards and is certified by TUV Rheinland, Germany.